• May 8, 2017 at 1:20 am #8594
    AdminGo See Live Music
    Keymaster

Over the past few days, we’ve been completely revamping the site. We’d love for you to check out the changes and tell us what you like and don’t like! Below is a breakdown of the changes you’ll be able to enjoy:

-New Site Design (including upgraded mobile version)
    -Revamped Forum
    -Simplified Ticket Giveaway System
    -An Updated Home Page

Try these features out, and comment below with any questions or comments you may have. For doing that, we’ll enter you to win 2 tickets for Rufus Du Sol (Nashville May 17th) 10 times, OR 500 points to enter in later giveaways! Just tell us which you want in your comment.

Thanks for making GSLM a great place to call home,

Go See Live Music

• May 8, 2017 at 11:13 am #8595
    emurrell17emurrell17

I love the new changes! In particular, the giveaway system is a lot better than it used to be! New forum is also much simpler, glad I don’t had to sign in twice like before!

I’d like 500 points instead of the Rufus giveaway!

• May 8, 2017 at 1:42 pm #8596
    HereComesTheSunHereComesTheSun
    Participant

I really like how it lists recent articles across the top of the screen. I think the new design makes the site look cleaner and more user friendly. Great job!

I’d like the 500 points 😄🌞

• May 8, 2017 at 1:57 pm #8597
    hulkloganLogan Torano

Jeeezzzz the site looks so much better now. I’m on mobile currently and it behaves a lot smoother than the mobile before, that’s a HUUUGE plus for me because I’m always working so I’m usually hiding from my boss on my phone when I visit the site.

The ticket giveaway system is pretty slick now too, much more useable than before. Thanks for that 😎

Give me 500 points pls!!!

• May 11, 2017 at 10:32 am #8778
    KRay05Kendall Ray
    Participant

Loving the new site. Especially enjoying the fluidity of the mobile site now. I had stayed away from the mobile site in the past using only the desktop version on my laptop. Now I can pull my phone out and navigate the site with ease. This is critical as I get most of my music news from GSLM. Commenting on stories and the forum are both much easier now, too. Keep up the awesome work guys!!

I suppose I’ll take the 500 points as well. You guys rock!

• May 12, 2017 at 9:08 pm #8843
    AdminGo See Live Music
    Keymaster

Good stuff guys! Updating your point totals now! Keep em coming.

Does anyone have anything that we could work on? Suggestions are always helpful, even if we can’t get to it right away!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.