• July 14, 2016 at 12:24 am #188
    AdminGo See Live Music
    Keymaster

We have a long list, but we want to hear from you first! We’ll kick off the fun with one of our favorites though: The Shelters.

• July 27, 2016 at 4:28 pm #336
    AdminGo See Live Music
    Keymaster

Catfish and the Bottlemen

Twice

These guys freaking jam! Amazing live as well

• July 27, 2016 at 6:55 pm #340
    hlogsy93Haley Logsdon
    Participant

I love Catfish! I’ve never hear of The Shelters, but they sound great. I’ll have to check them out!! My favorite band has to be Grouplove right now though

• July 28, 2016 at 8:12 pm #374
    hulkloganLogan Torano

I’ve been listening to these guys (guys, not guy) Elliot Root. They’re based out of Nashville and starting to catch some attention. I just saw them at a little street festival in downtown Nash this past weekend, I think they’re touring now too

• July 30, 2016 at 7:51 pm #380
    AdminGo See Live Music
    Keymaster

Wow! Thats a new one–good job @logan

• September 14, 2016 at 11:13 pm #981
    hulkloganLogan Torano

Oh shit definitely check out the Foals. They’ve definitely had a lot of action, I heard them all over the 98.3 Alt Nash station for a good while before the station went out haha. They’re HUGE in England. Loving it and do need tickets to the show pls

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/iuQQIawCqBA” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

• September 14, 2016 at 11:16 pm #982
      hulkloganLogan Torano

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/iuQQIawCqBA” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

whoops here u go

• September 19, 2016 at 4:02 pm #1146
    KRay05Kendall Ray
    Participant

Highly Suspect has to be the best rock band of my generation in my opinion. As one of my friends says, they’re the perfect combination of blues and rock. Anyone into blue and, or rock has to check them out!

• September 21, 2016 at 10:20 am #1169
      AdminGo See Live Music
      Keymaster

We’ve seen them quite a bit over the last few years. In Atlanta for Shaky Knees After Party and The Ryman right after. Yannis, the singer, actually handed his guitar to one of our owners at Bonnaroo and then dove into the crowd. He handed it back and was pulled into the crowd. Pretty nuts.

• September 19, 2016 at 4:42 pm #1147
    AdminGo See Live Music
    Keymaster

Highly Suspect has to be the best rock band of my generation in my opinion. As one of my friends says, they’re the perfect combination of blues and rock. Anyone into blue and, or rock has to check them out!

Post a video, Kendall! Happy to check them out!

• October 3, 2016 at 11:36 pm #1309
    caitlinketchupCaitlin Ketcham
    Participant

Surely someone has heard of COIN? They’re based out of Nashville and have a fun pop sound that reminds me of Neon Trees that’s perfect for driving with the windows down on a sunny day.

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/KWxM_zLJGsU” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

• October 4, 2016 at 1:52 pm #1328
    AdminGo See Live Music
    Keymaster

• October 4, 2016 at 1:53 pm #1329
    AdminGo See Live Music
    Keymaster

Surely someone has heard of COIN? They’re based out of Nashville and have a fun pop sound that reminds me of Neon Trees that’s perfect for driving with the windows down on a sunny day.

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/KWxM_zLJGsU” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fixed it for you! All you have to do to post video is go to the video>share>and copy that link and paste it here! Just want you to be able to post stuff!

• October 7, 2016 at 4:53 pm #1428
    travelin_litetravelin_lite
    Participant

Check out Rorey Carroll. She’s up and coming, and most recently has been working with (and opening for) Todd Snider.

• October 7, 2016 at 4:57 pm #1429
    emurrell17emurrell17

Rorey Carroll^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.